Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hi Guinea Pig Lovers!!!

I'm Mary.


I have 4 Guinea Piggy Babies: 
Kadbury & Krunch (9/19/10)
M&M (10/3/10)
Milky Way (21/2/12).


I had never had any idea how lovable guinea pigs were until the day I had them. I never observed one before, so I didn't know before how cute they are.

I fell in love right away when I saw my first guinea pigs, Kadbury & Krunch. And the more I had realized how much I loved them on the way home with them. I could still remember the way Kadbury's gaze on me looked like, when she had seen me eating cinnamon gluten-free cookies. I was so surprised she jumped off the tray I put them in and landed on my chest, because earlier that day, I read that guinea pigs couldn't jump high! I gave them Timothy Hay and they started sweetly wheeking. And that's the first time I'd seen guinea pigs adorably munching hay.

When I first saw M&M, I already had this "mother's connection". My sister picked her up to see how she would react, and what I did was to kiss her right away! I only kiss pets when I'm sure that I would take them home. But I wasn't sure why I instinctively just kissed her, even I still planned on checking out other guinea pigs. It turned out that my feeling was right, and she's the only one!


I reckon that guinea pigs are one of the most loveable pets as they are like real babies when they wheek and when you're cuddling them! You could play with them as they run around and get curious with you without them ever biting or scratching you. They still "bite" only when you startle them. They are the most gentle creatures I've ever seen, but at the same time, so intelligent and so smart. They are just the best!

I'm looking forward to writing my experiences about taking care of them.


Let's spread the word so many guinea pigs would find loving homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment