Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Babies

I just love them all.  I always try to think who among them is the most beautiful.  But I just couldn't choose the one that stands out the most as each has got her own unique beauty.


The twins:
Kadbury & Krunch


Kadbury (right)
She is the eldest; and she truly acts like one.  She is the dominant between them.  In their playpen (and room), it is her who decides where area to stay, and Krunch has to follow! If she has already occupied the area to sleep at, Krunch has no choice but to stay elsewhere and wait for her turn.


But Kadbury is still a very loving elder sister to Krunch, as she is Krunch's protector.  It is her who mostly guards their room.  She's the lookout all the time.  Whenever there's a loud bang or something, she would go to Krunch right away and try to give her comfort, as Krunch would squeeze herself to Kadbury.


Every night, Kadbury would 'wash and groom' Krunch.


Krunch (left)
She is the naughtiest among the babies.  She would grab each chance she could get, just to sneak out.  She is the food barker among them; with the slightest sound of vegetables and plastics, she would wheek so loud and alert her sisters.


We fondly call her the 'media sensation' as she seems aware whenever we take her pictures.  She would surely stop and pose for the camera most of the time.  And I think she is the photogenic one at every angle!  Even when we try to record her voice, she really gives us time to record it long enough.








M&M
The most intelligent, loving, smartest one we have ever had in our family!  My whole family is so attached to her.  She is like a real baby or child to me.  I'll tell in my following posts stories about her.  She is the most confident among them.


We also call her simply MM.  My fiancé said it means 'Me & Mary' ; and as for MM, it means 'My daddy & Mommy' !!!  Still, it's the dad who's the first!


She truly understands a lot of words, which makes her so empathic.









Milky Way
The new one in our family.  She is exactly 4 months old today.  She is the 'posh' with her long hair.  I'm waiting a little more time before I start grooming her hair.


She is also a very intelligent baby.  Surely, she learned her name just in her first week with me!  And since then, she has never failed to respond whenever she hears her name being called, especially when it's me calling her.


With her looks,  I get reminded of the first ever squirrel my fiancé and I saw.  Her name also brings me back to some of my sweet memories.  Her fast movement is very cartoonish, in a very cute way.  She always makes my family laugh.






All of them are as sweet as chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment